Life is an intricate puzzle we spend our lives putting together. Each moment, each experience, each memory is a new piece to the puzzle that we must place to get the true meaning of our lives. This week on Random Madness I am issuing a challenge to all the poets in the world. Think of your life as a puzzle and use this idea to write an original poem of how you feel your pieces all fit together. I have pre-issued this challenge to some talented poets I know, and if you would like to use their poems as inspiration to write your own, visit the following links below:
- Philly's Puzzle Poetry Challenge by Snakeslane
- Loss Poetry / How to Learn From Painful Loss by Janshares
- Parallel by Vernal Equinox
- Cause I've Been Hurt Before by Ryem
- The Pieces of My Life by Philly Dreamer
I'm looking forward to reading some wonderful poetry so if you want to participate in this challenge send me the link to your poem at Foreverpoetry@Yahoo.com. I will leave comments on all my favorites and share your work with my poetic circle of friends.